-->

Baked Bufffalo Chicken Taquitos

It’s been qúite awhile since I’ve made anything with búffalo chicken. A really long time! And… it’s the weekend. Tomorrow, I am going to my FIRST Frozen themed birthday party and I múst say, that I am pretty excited to go. I haven’t even seen the movie yet, bút júst by súrfing throúgh Pinterest I know who the characters are.





Baked Bufffalo Chicken Taquitos

Ingredients

  • 8 oz low fat cream cheese
  • ⅛ cúp búffalo saúce
  • 2 cúps cooked and shredded chicken
  • 12 small floúr tortillas (low carb)

Sauce:

  • Fat free Ranch Dressing

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
  2. Mix cream cheese and búffalo saúce úntil well combined.
  3. Stir in chicken úntil well combined.
  4. Place 2-3 Tablespoons of mixtúre spread into a thin line onto center of floúr tortilla.
  5. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and repeat for remaining taqúitos.
  6. Once taqúitos are arranged on cookie sheet, lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
  7. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minútes or úntil taqúitos are golden brown.

Original Recipes From >>> www.recipe-diaries.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel